Amazon Quiz Answers for 29 June 2020 available today. Despite, find the all 5 question answers of today’s quiz and make a stand to win the prize Amazon Rs.50000. Win Amazon today quiz 50000.
However you can earn Amazon pay balance , holiday trips, amazing gadgets, mobile phones, electronics items, earbuds, headphones and lots more. In order to win big prize in this contest, you have to follow the rules and answer all the questions correctly. Today you can win Amazon Rs.50000 Quiz.
Amazon Quiz Answers
Question 1: ISRO, in association with which space agency, is planning to launch a Lunar Polar Exploration Mission, planned to land in 2024?
Answer – JAXA
Question 2: What word did Instagram add to memorialize Sushant Singh Rajput’s account?
Answer – Remembering
Question 3: Which technology company has acquired the Swedish mapping technology company, ‘Mapillary’?
Answer – Facebook
Question 4: Which Indian Prime Minister born on 28th June, wrote the book ‘The Insider’?
Answer – PV Narasimha Rao
Question 5: Recently launched portal ‘SATYABHAMA’ aims to promote research and development in which sector?
Answer – Mining
How to play and win Amazon 29th June Quiz ?
- Download the Amazon App From Google Play Store and Apple Store.
- After that, open the App and Sign-in to the Amazon App.
- Click on the Quiz you want to play.
- There will be a total of 5 questions in Quiz.
- Then answer all 5 questions of 29th June Contest correctly to enter the lucky draw.
- Certainly the daily quiz is active only from 29 June 2020 morning 8AM to 12 PM.
Amazon Quiz FAQ’s
How to play Amazon Quiz?
- Just Search “FunZone” on Amazon App only, Select Daily Quiz and Submit The Answers. Find the answers in our Amazon Quiz section.
How to find Today’s amazon quiz answers?
- We will update everyday morning all quiz answers in our website, you have to visit our portal to know the answers before anyone else.
When Winners of the Amazon Quiz Will be declared?
- Daily Quiz Winner Will be Declared on before the end of Day. You can check by visiting Amazon Winners to know the Lucky Winners.
What are the criteria for selecting a winner in the daily Amazon Quiz?
- If A Qualified Participant Submit Correct Answers of all the 5 Question, He/She Enter into Lucky Draw which will be carried out from the participant who answered all the question correctly. Final winners will be selected by Amazon in lucky draw from eligible participants.
You need to fulfill the following eligibility criteria to enter the Amazon Daily Quiz Contest:
(a) Firstly, you should be an individual legal resident of the Republic of India.
(b) Obviously, you should have set India as your current country in your account settings on Amazon.in.
(c) You should have a billing address within the territory of India.
(d) You should be of an age 18 above at the time of entry into the Contest and
(e) Finally and most importantly, you should have a valid proof of identity and age in the form of a copy of PAN Card / Voter ID / Driving License / Passport.
However, employees of Amazon India, their immediate family members (spouses, domestic partners, parents, grandparents, siblings, children and grandchildren), and Amazon’s affiliates, advisors, advertising/Contest agencies are not eligible to enter the 29th June Contest.